Integration, or a Little Bit of Everything

10:06 AM





I’m in the middle of my integration period here at my site, and it’s hard to describe what I do on a day-to-day basis. Every day is so different, the only constants are the beans and tortillas. Also, the cold water showers...
Hopefully the photos that follow will help you envision a part of what I do!

I wake up, and this is what I see:

My view from the front yard
View from the road

Guess what's cooking
Corn all day everyday 


Sometimes the river calls to me

Day trip to the river
River #selfie

Working on the clinic:


Clinic, post clean-up!

On the wall in the clinic. A good reminder


Hanging out at the school, imparting some health knowledge: 
Hand-washing session with my CHW

He was a little dubious about the paint germs

And he was excited to wash his hands!


 WorkinHanging out at home and with the family, exchanging cultures and just enjoying our time together: 


Repurposed bus at the family farm
I made pizza! Note the missing pepperoni on the upper left (wasn't me!)

Bubbles!

Happy Halloween!



Time off is spent exploring other parts of Belize:
Dangriga Day
Love this town

There must be a motivational quote that fits this pic



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form